Heading into 2021 with 20/20 Vision - Year in Review
What have we learned from 2020?
It’s no secret that 2020 has been a crazy, unprecedented year. Social reform and the ongoing pandemic have drastically changed the daily lives of most people, accelerating already evolving media habits and consumer behavioral trends that have shifted the way we consume content. However, this year has solidified more than ever, the value of core marketing principles in various ways that will continue to shape the foreseeable future.
In our ‘year in review’, we’ll prepare you with 20/20 vision when planning for 2021. Learn more about these trends and why they will continue to impact your marketing decision-making in 2021 and beyond:
- Diversity and inclusion will continue to lead the conversation.
- Future growth will come from multicultural segments and older consumers, resonating more with audiences and driving greater business outcomes for brands.
- Consumption of e-commerce accelerates.
- Digital-native brands with an e-commerce model set the stage during the pandemic for young and old brands to broaden their own capabilities and grow their customer base by investing in multiscreen TV advertising.
- Back to basics - rely on core marketing principles in times of uncertainty.
- Brands looking to defend their market share during times of economic uncertainty are re-embracing the tried-and-true marketing principles proven to drive brand growth.
- Video consumption is evolving and expanding across audiences.
- TV has become the centerpiece of the household, with 8 out of 10 people saying they couldn’t imagine not having a television, also establishing video streaming as a habitual, daily activity for many people.
To learn more about the important 2020 trends that will continue to shape 2021 and help grow your business, download the report below.
2020 Trends That Will Continue to Shape 2021
You have questions. We have answers.
Get immediate access to our Insights library.