Welcome to VAB’s Halo Week!
Our recently released marketer’s guide, The Halo Effect: TV as a Growth Engine, created in partnership with Effectv, illustrated the ability of TV to drive business outcomes for a variety of brands, particularly early in their life stages.
Within this comprehensive guide are answers to some of the most frequently asked marketer questions. We’ve taken the insights and analysis and distilled them down for you, answering 5 of your most commonly-asked questions, one each day this week.
Marketer questions we will be analyzing:
- FAQ #1: How long after I start my TV ad campaign can I expect to see an impact?
- FAQ #2: How much impact have young brands seen from their TV ad campaign?
- FAQ #3: How important is it for my TV ad campaign to have a consistent presence?
- FAQ #4: How should I think about my TV investment within the category? Is there a strategy that is proven to generate better outcomes?
- FAQ #5: How should I think about my TV investment within the category? Is there a strategy that is proven to generate better outcomes?
Download our answer analysis released each to day to learn how TV gives brands at all life stages the platform to catapult their business forward.
Also watch the accompanying webinar ‘The Halo Effect of TV’ with industry leaders Danielle Delauro, VAB, EVP, Jo Kinsella, President, TVSquared, James Rothwell, VP, Global Brand & Industry Relations, Comcast Advertising and Duane Veran, CEO, MediaScience who share strategies and insights to help grow your business, here.
VAB Halo Week
Answers and Analysis from The Halo Effect: TV as a Growth Engine
You have questions. We have answers.
Get immediate access to our Insights library.