Cynopsis' 4th Annual that big tv conference
SEPTEMBER 29th & 30th - edison balloom, New York, ny
VAB President & CEO Sean Cunningham moderated the panel Cross-Platform TV Measurement Has Arrived. Here's What You Need to Know on Thursday, September 29th, as well as moderate the keynote session with Jon Steinlauf, Chief US Advertising Sales Officer, Warner Brothers Discovery.
The two-day, Big TV Conference offers senior executives the chance to find solutions as the media industry navigates ongoing fluctuations in consumer behavior. Networks, agencies, brands, tech and research companies converge to find innovative, effective ways to build authentic audience connections, measure success and stay relevant in the content multiverse.
Cross-Platform TV Measurement Has Arrived. Here's What You Need to Know.
Eighty-seven percent of advertisers consider standard cross-platform TV measurement and attribution an important factor when investing in converged TV, according to TVSquared. As companies explore their options, which currencies hold the most promise? What are the latest tools and tech that offer advertisers real-time data for linear, streaming and time-shifted viewing? We’ll talk to the players who are making it happen.
- Roseanne Montenes, VP, Precision & Performance Advertiser Partnerships, A&E Networks
- Charlie Holmes, SVP, Sales, New York Interconnect
- Maggie Zhang, SVP, Measurement Strategy & Operations, NBCUniversal
- Bryan Goski, VP, Enterprise Solutions, VideoAmp
- Dierdre Thomas, Managing Director, US Audience Measurement Business Development & Sales, Nielsen
- Sean Cunningham, President & CEO, VAB (moderator)
Keynote Session with Jon Steinlauf - Interviewed by Sean Cunningham
You have questions. We have answers.
Get immediate access to our Insights library.