It’s no secret that media consumption continues to rise as we see people consistently rely on premium video to keep them informed and entertained during the pandemic.
Here, we have some unique updates to our quarterly analysis with recently released Q1 2020 data and continue to bring you Left to Your Own Devices, helping marketers stay up-to-date with consumption habits and device usage across major demographics.
In this latest analysis, you’ll learn:
- How ‘working-from-home’ presents more opportunities to reach engaged audiences throughout the day across multiple devices
- Adults spent over 12 hours with media each day in Q1 2020, almost an hour more than they did in Q1 2019
- How marketers can connect to target audiences and develop holistic video plans as consumers of all ages embrace more devices
- Adults are two-and-a-half times more likely to be watching TV than all other video devices combined in any given minute
- How marketers can create stronger engagement with audiences and benefit from building up a presence within trusted, premium media properties
- As consumers are hungry for both news and entertainment, marketers have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with consumers by engaging with them during these uncertain times
To learn more about media consumption in today’s connected world, download the full quarterly report below.
Interested in more? Check out our other reports covering media consumption insights during COVID-19.
A majority of people that are working from home through the pandemic watch TV or stream content during working hours