6 Marketing Strategies to Help Brands Navigate Inflation
Through Insights pieces like Keep Calm and Advertise On and Make Yourself at Home, VAB has consistently provided useful guidance to marketers on how to navigate their brands during periods of economic uncertainty. We now turn to another issue affecting us all: Inflation.
During periods of inflation, consumers are increasingly price sensitive and may be looking more critically at what they purchase. As a result, many marketers are grappling with how they should pivot their strategy to maintain market share and consumer relevance…
- How do I ensure that consumers continue to believe my product is worth paying for?
- How should I rethink my messaging, media touchpoints and investment approach to better resonate with distressed consumers…and protect my bottom line?
This piece provides guidance to successfully navigate this challenging consumer environment:
- See what consumers are saying about inflation – to what degree do they feel impacted? Which categories are most vulnerable (and which aren’t)?
- Learn how the industry has begun to react – what level of stagnation is predicted and what is the ad revenue forecast?
- Equip yourself with the 6 marketing success strategies – based on real brand examples and proven marketing principles, learn the winning formula that protects - and grows - brands during periods of economic stress.
6 marketing strategies to successfully navigate your brand through inflation
You have questions. We have answers.
Get immediate access to our Insights library.