Here are 10 of our most requested, most talked about slides to help marketers extend their reach through video streaming.
VAB recently launched its first ever streaming week featuring the latest analysis and insights in streaming. Here, we’ve pulled 10 of the most asked about slides to help you save time, plan ahead and make decisions.
With the rising interest in streaming services and platforms even before the pandemic, streaming companies are now attracting more content hungry audiences than ever as audiences of all ages and backgrounds are increasing their use.
These slides provide strategic takeaways for marketers to help set up for success and make smart decisions for their brands.
A few things you’ll learn in this quick read:
- How livestreaming has grown in popularity due to restrictions around large gatherings, creating more advertising opportunities
- As more events become virtual, how livestreaming as a format is poised for even greater growth in a post-pandemic world
- How to drive double-digit growth with incremental reach and frequency by combining streaming and linear within an advertising campaign
- How growth in ad-supported streaming is projected to more than double over the next five years
- How video streaming has become a habitual, daily activity creating greater demand for more streaming services and platforms
You can also download the full reports by clicking through any of the charts you see.
To learn more about how marketers can extend their reach through video streaming, download A Second Look.
And in case you missed VAB Streaming Week, you can learn more about latest trends, data and insights on streaming during this 5-part series. View the roundup here.
A Second Look
10 Slides to Help Marketers Extend Their Reach Through Video Streaming
You have questions. We have answers.
Get immediate access to our Insights library.