The VAB Top 10 of Q3 2023
To help busy marketers stay up to date with the latest data, insights and analysis, we’ve gathered our 10 most-read charts of Q3 2023.
Among the stats and analysis, you’ll see how:
- YouTube allegedly allowed for adult-targeted ads to be served on “Made for Kids” channels – To investigate the veracity of this analysis, VAB created our own campaign. See how with just $10 we were able to clearly confirm these results.
- TV motivates young adults to act - Campaigns for younger-skewing brands drive engagement and online conversion
- Adults 65+ are turning to FAST services - They have a discretionary spending advantage and are expanding the amount of content they have access to
- Audience-based TV buying drives KPIs - Brands are using ABB to increase target audience reach and engage new customers
- No budget is too small for TV - Brands across all investment levels see significant lifts in website traffic after their TV launch
- And much more!
Want more detail or analysis on anything you see? Once you’ve downloaded, simply click on the cover image for the Insights piece it is sourced from.
Our Top 10 insights charts of the 3rd quarter
VAB’s 10 most popular charts to keep you up to date on ad fraud, shoppable TV, audience-based buying, older adults and more!
You have questions. We have answers.
Get immediate access to our Insights library.