In the Q3’19 edition of Left To Your Own Devices, we share updated data on the diversification in device usage among younger audiences and the growth of audio streaming as an advertising platform.
Media consumption and device usage continues to rise as people turn to TV to keep them informed and entertained during COVID-19. Let us prepare you for what’s ahead.
Our quarterly report helps you stay up to date with consumption habits and device usage in today’s connected world. We have updated our analysis with recently released Q3 ’19 data and continue to bring you Left To Your Own Devices.
In this latest report, we analyze media consumption habits and highlight:
- The growth of audio streaming as an advertising platform
- Adults spend almost two and a half hours a day spent on streaming audio.
- Diversification in device usage among younger audiences, however, TV remains on top
- TV is the leading device for video reach across most major demos as over 40 million adults 18+ are watching TV in any given minute.
- Increased time per day spent on device usage and TV consumption
- Adults spent nearly 12 hours a day with media and half that time with video.
Connected devices give consumers a variety of ways to access video content anywhere and everywhere they are. See the break down by video segmentation, consumption and device usage in our latest analysis.
Learn more about media consumption in today’s connected world in this quarterly report below.
Left To Your Own Devices-Q3 '19
Understanding Consumption in Today's Connected World
You have questions. We have answers.
Get immediate access to our Insights library.