Understand how innovative TV buying strategies are being adopted across four marketer segments.
In early May, we released Unlocking Brand Growth with Audience-Based Buying in partnership with Spectrum Reach. This study revealed the practices and attitudes of over 200 marketers on audience-based TV buying (ABB).
Now, we’re sharing a deeper dive of the findings and exploring the specific attitudes, behaviors and practices of four key marketer segments: ‘large’ and ‘small’ brand marketers and agency professionals who work with small and large budgets.
See how your peers are incorporating an audience-first approach and how it’s impacting their success. You’ll learn:
- Why ABB is being leveraged to reach the right audiences during economic uncertainty.
- What role it plays in tailoring TV campaigns to engage the right audiences.
- How brands and agencies are being trained in ABB.
- How to overcome obstacles to wider ABB adoption.
- The measurement solutions being used to understand the impact of ABB campaigns.
This study was developed by VAB in partnership with Spectrum Reach and fielded by Advertiser Perceptions.
Reaching the Right Audiences
Why brands and agencies are increasing their adoption of audience-based TV buying – results from a survey of over 200 marketers.
You have questions. We have answers.
Get immediate access to our Insights library.